Executive director of the Chornobyl Research and Development Institute
Professional experience: 25 years.
Graduated from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics. Specialization - mathematical physics. Diploma - mathematician, lecturer.
Graduated from the Ukrainian Radiological Training Center. Specialization - nuclear safety. Diploma - radioecologist.
Post-graduate study from the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics.
From 1995 to 2001 cooperated with the Ukrainian Radiological Training Center (URTC).
From 1998 to 2002 worked as the Head of the modeling and training department at the European Center for Technogenic Safety (TESEC).
From 2002 to 2020 worked at the NPP Operation Support Institute (NPP OSI) for NPP Decommissioning Department.
Since 2019 has been cooperating with NT-Engineering.
Since 2019, has been working at the Chornobyl Research and Development Institute. Since December 2020 - Executive Director of Chornobyl Research and Development Institute.
Specific professional experience:
- development of safety analysis reports for radiation-hazardous objects;
- assessment of current and potential radiation doses of personnel and the population;
- analysis of accidents for radiation-hazardous objects;
- modeling the transport of radioactive contamination in the environment;
- probabilistic risk assessment;
- development of documents for emergency planning and emergency response;
- personnel training in the field of radioecology and radiation safety, development of training courses;
- licensing support.